Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Mother's Day Tea


On Thursday afternoon, I was invited to Olivia's preschool for a Mother's Day Tea. I was SO excited to go to my first of many teas. As a teacher I host them all of the time and couldn't await the day that I could attend Olivia and Joey's teas...that time has finally come! The children sang us a beautiful song, treated us to punch and cookies, and made an amazing flower pot, filled with cake, topped off with Oreo crumbs and a flower picture. After the tea, the kids had some down time to play; it was really nice watching Olivia play and interact with her friends. I love being a MOMMY!

Olivia at home before the Tea Party.

The bumblebee Olivia made and the beautiful flower pot she made for me.
Playing with her friends.

Poor Mrs. Ayers quickly became the bridge.

This is Olivia's friend Abigail, Abigail lives three houses down from us.

No comments: