Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What a Mother's Day! Every year seems like the best Mother's Day ever, but then the next year Jas, Olivia, and Joey make it even more special. On Mother's Day I woke up to two very adorable kids who couldn't wait to give me my gifts. They gave me a beautiful lounge chair for the patio, a new weather station (Bella chewed up the other one), the movie "The Blind Side," and an awesome photo frame for my classroom...yes I am spoiled!


Olivia and Jason worked together to build my new lounger so I could enjoy it on my special day.

Jas had to take off for work, so Olivia, Joey, and I spent the day playing outside and spending quality time together. Then to our surprise, Grandpa Dressler came down for a visit and to give me a Mother's Day gift. We had a lot of fun playing outside, and Olivia and Grandpa got to dance!

Mother's Day night, Jas, Olivia, and Joey treated me to a delicious dinner at Amber Jack's. It had been four years since I had ate there. They have good food. Then we headed to my favorite place, Barnes and Noble. I love sitting back, reading books, and watching Olivia and Joey look through books.

Finally, we headed home and went to bed. What a great Mother's Day!!!
On Sunday, we went to Grandma and Jim's house for a belated Mother's Day. Olivia and Joey made a beautiful planter for Grandma for Mother's Day.

No comments: