Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!


That's right...I have entered into a new decade of my life...my thirties. I had an amazing birthday! It started the best way possible, with morning mass. I need all the blessings I can get since I am 30! I was also surprised by a nice sign and balloons in my yard (thank you mom and Jim). Then we came home and Olivia and Jason made me a delicious pancake breakfast.

After breakfast Jason, Livi, and Joey, gave me birthday presents. I got a new shower head (VERY nice), a new shower caddy, and new kitchen towels. I also received a few gifts early in the year (my new refrigerator, dish washer, and kitchen floor).

Later in the afternoon, we all went out and ran some errands and went to my favorite store, Barnes and Noble. I love sitting in the kids section and reading books while snacking on a rice krispie treat!

For dinner, Jason gave me a HUGE surprise, A SURPRISE PARTY!!! I couldn't believe it. He told me he made reservations at a restaurant but would not tell me where. So he drove me to Chesapeake Bay, walked me into a room that was filled with all of my family. It was amazing and got me teary eyed. I always knew I was blessed with a fantastic husband, but he showed me once again how great he is! After dinner, everyone came back to our house where Jason had delicious cake and ice cream ready for us.

A BIG thank you to Jason and the kids for a wonderful birthday. Another BIG thank you to all of my family for traveling down and surprising me. I will never forget this birthday!

No comments: