Monday, October 25, 2010

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo

This weekend Livi, Joey, Mom, Jim, and I took a train trip to Bloomington. This was a school field trip for Joey. He is absolutely fascinated with trains, so I thought he would love to take a train trip. On Friday mom and I drove my van down to Kelly and Rick's house in Bloomington and then drove back. On Saturday morning, we took mom's car to the Springfield train station and took the train to Bloomington. Kelly and Rick picked us up at the train station and then we all went out to breakfast. Then Livi, Joey, mom, Jim, and I went shopping the rest of the day and then came home.

At first Joey was hesitant to get on the train, but once we got going he loved it. Jim and I took him on a walk so he could walk between the train cars and get the whole experience. When we got to Bloomington he sadly said good by to "Thomas Choo Choo."

Thank you to Kelly and Rick for letting us leave the van in their driveway and picking us up from the train station!

No comments: