Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What....School Starts in 2 Weeks?!?

Yes, that's right folks, school will begin in exactly 2 weeks...YIKES!!! So as you can imagine, my engines are running full speed as I am preparing for the upcoming school year. We are also getting Olivia ready to start preschool. I know I ask this a lot, but where does time go?...my little girl is 3 1/2! She is pretty thrilled to go though, but a little nervous to leave mommy and daddy.

Life at home has not been so hectic though. In fact, last week we spent most of our time at home. On Friday Joseph was diagnosed with his very first ear infection, sore throat, fever combination, and is also cutting his 7th tooth. As you can imagine, he was quite the grouch, and mommy and daddy did not sleep much Thursday and Friday nights. Luckily he recovered quickly and is back to his old self.

To make up for all of the sleepless nights, Joseph decided he would learn how to help mommy empty the dishwasher and put dishes away. Wasn't it nice of him to help mommy with her chores...or was he really making more chores for mommy?

On Sunday, Olivia, Joseph, and I went with Grandma and Jim to the Sennott family reunion. Most of my cousins had never met Joseph and were anxious to meet the boy they have been praying so hard for. Needless to say, Joey and Olivia loved all of the attention.

No comments: