Thursday, February 12, 2009

A week of firsts and illness

This past week in the Heiple house we have been experiencing a germ fest. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with strep throat and Joey was treated for a sinus infection. Jason just had a common cold with a sore throat. This week, I am still feeling the effects of strep dispite the antibiotics and Joey and Olivia have viral pneumonia. They are now on a different antibiotic with A LOT of liquids and vaporizers. I have to say that I am ready for spring when I can air out my house...what a germ fest! Please keep these two little ones in your prayers for a quick and complete recovery!!
On a positive side, Joseph had a great week of firsts. He experienced his first carousel ride and his first cinnamon sugar pretzel stick. He LOVES pretzel sticks!!!

No comments: