Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Flu Bug Attacks



This was a LONG week for the Heiple clan; I only took two pictures the entire week due to the circumstances. It all started on Tuesday when Joey got sick around lunch time. It came out of no where, he did not act sick at all. It came and left so quickly, I thought maybe he just ate something that upset his tummy. Well I was wrong. On Thursday, I received a text from Jason at work, saying that he started to get sick. So I hurried home to help with the kids and Jason was out for the count. Then on Thursday night, around midnight, Livi started getting sick to her stomach. I could not believe how sick Jas and Livi were! Jason was running a really high temp and chilled to the bone, and Livi was violently sick to her tummy. Then on Friday, Livi spiked a 103.8 temp and didn't break it until bedtime. Finally, you probably guessed it, I was on the couch Friday night extremely nauseous . Luckily I just got a touch of the bug and I am hoping that is all that I get.

What was bad with all of this, even my mom, who comes over to help if Jas and I are both down, was sick with the flu. She came over on Wednesday, right after Joey was sick, and by Thursday night she was very sick.

This is the second round of the flu we have had in this house, I am pleading with God that it is the last for this winter!

No comments: