Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Afternoon with Grandpa


Shortly after the parade, Livi, Joey, and I headed out to the farm to spend the afternoon with dad. We LOVE going out to the farm and running around. Then grandpa treated us to some DQ ice cream and we all headed to the Elephant Park.
The elephant park is the park I grew up at. I lived right across the street from the park, and spent all of my childhood there. I have so many memories of playing with my friends, learning to ride my bike, swinging, and learning how to spin around the pool at the slide. It was so neat to be able to share those memories with Livi and Joey, and walk down memory lane with dad.

After playing for awhile, dad, Livi, Joey, and I all walked back up to the fair and let Livi ride a few last rides. It was an amazing afternoon with Grandpa Dressler!

No comments: