Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two and Four?...How did that happen?

A week ago I brought Livi and Joey to Target for their 2 and 4 year old pictures. I can't believe that Joseph is already two and Livi is a year and a half from kindergarten...how is that possible?

Jason and I were watching 19 Kids and Counting (the story of the Duggar family) the other night when they showed the birth of their 19th child, Josie. For those who don't know, Josie was born at 25 wk gestation, weighing 1 lb. 6 oz...remind you of anyone? I have to say, watching that episode brought back SO many memories of fear, hope, sadness, joy, etc. I was brought to tears several times by all of the memories flowing back...and now look at our precious boy!

Enjoy the pictures...I apologize for some of the darkness and crookedness, I scanned quickly :)

No comments: