Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Yes on Saturday I turned the big 2-9! I have to say this is the only year that I can actually say that I feel older. More aches and pains that I never had before...lets hope it all evens out and the next decade won't phase me.

I had a great day! Grandma and Grandpa Heiple came down for the afternoon and treated us to lunch at Applebee's. It was nice spending time with them and letting them spoil Olivia and Joey. They also spoiled me with some fun birthday gifts. We had a small birthday party for me. Jas, Livi, and Joey made me fun little birthday cakes using cookie cutters and decorated them with frosting and sprinkles.

Later, we went to a party for Brooke. Brooke was in the NICU with Joey and we were celebrating her being home for a year! It was also nice because Brooke and her sister Hadley became big sisters again; so we were able to meet the newest Tweryon...Kamdyn.

After the party, Jas, Livi, and Joey took me out to a nice dinner, brought me to Barnes and Noble (one of my favorite hangouts) and then we came home to open presents. They gave me a new Willow Tree figurine of a little girl and boy. I have a Willow Tree for every stage of Jason and I's life together, and now it is updated to having a little girl and boy. I also got a Halloween Snoopy/Woodstock. I like to collect those every holiday, and Jason has given me one almost every holiday since we have been married. I am a very blessed woman!!!



May God give me many more wonderful years with my family and friends...praise God for 29 terrific years!

No comments: