Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mommies Day Mommy!

Everyday I feel completely blessed to have my two beautiful children, but yesterday in particular I LOVED being a mommy. I woke up to a little 3 year old telling me "Happy Mommies Day, Mommy" and to a sweet little boy smiling from ear to ear.

What a beautiful day it was...sunny, warm, and a quiet day at home. Jason, Olivia, and Joey treated me to a delicious brunch after church and then Jason had to work. Livi, Joey, and I played all day (with the exception of naptime). Then for supper we had a picnic lunch downtown, and had Cold Stone ice cream for dessert...YUM!!!


For my Mother's Day gift, Olivia and Joey made me beautiful stepping stones to put by my new patio in the backyard. They each had "Happy Mother's Day" and the kids' names and their age.
What a perfect day!

No comments: