Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trick or Treat and HAPPY Birthday!!!

The past two weeks have been completely crazy at the Heiple house with family activities and work! My principal has been sending me to quite a few meetings lately (which is a honor) and I have been working on report cards/parent-teacher conferences like a mad woman. God has also blessed me with 3 profitable photo shoots, which Jason has been working on like a mad-man :)! Due to lack of time, I go out and take the pictures, and Jason develops them at home...what a team!


Last weekend Olivia and Joseph LOVED Halloween. They started off the day with a big surprise from the "Big Pumpkin." Then later in the day my mom and Jim came over to the house and celebrated with us. They stayed home with Joseph (our little cow :) ) and helped him to hand out candy while Jason and I walked Olivia around. She really had a blast this year. She seemed to really understand what the holiday was all about, and walked around to each house saying "trick or treat." The past two years she was either too young to talk or too shy to say anything. We had a great family night together.


Yesterday we celebrated Jason's youth. He turned the BIG 34! Olivia, Joseph, and I got up early in the morning and made daddy heart-shaped waffles. We treated him to breakfast in bed and since a certain 2 year old couldn't wait (I do mean Olivia), he also received his presents. Later on in the evening, my dad and Patty came down and treated us to Outback Steakhouse...yum!!! We ordered ahead, they picked it up, and we dined at the Heiple house. Then we enjoyed a little birthday cake with ice cream. Olivia is to the age now that she counts down to special occasions. She couldn't wait for Halloween, now Thanksgiving, and she is ALWAYS asking when her birthday is coming. We have already chosen the theme and what cake I am going to make, so she is pretty pumped!

Well those are the Heiple updates! We hope all are well, and know that we love you and think of you everyday!

No comments: